As seen on CNBC, FOXBusiness, and BNN, Andy is a trusted political economic expert for millions of viewers and his views are highly sought after both in the press and by politicians. From Larry Kudlow to Maria Bartiromo, Andy’s research helps people understand the economic plans of the 2016 candidates and what they mean for the business. Andy was an outside economic advisor to the Bush White House and to the McCain Campaign. Andy continues to meet and advise the top staffs in Congress.
He is an author (World Event Trading), financial journalist (Stocks, Futures, and Options Magazine) and newspaper market analyst (Globe and Mail). As a financial expert, he testified on Capitol Hill on the effectiveness of the 2009 Obama Administration fiscal stimulus plan. While appearing on CNBC, Andy held the role of Global Currency and Public Policy Strategist for Bank of Montreal, one of Canada’s leading investment banks.
He engages audiences globally, speaking on the core of economics, politics and markets. His upbeat and humorous style has been crafted over five years of weekly appearances talking politics with Maria Bartiromo on CNBC, as an analyst on CNBC’s Money in Motion and as a twice-weekly BNN contributor. Andy breaks down complex economic issues and makes them relevant to people’s lives, families, and careers.
His iTunes podcast, “Engage with Andy Busch,” brings top minds together for lively discussions on economics, politics and culture including Congressman Peter Roskam, CFTC Commissioner Christopher Giancarlo, and JPM’s chief economist Jim Glassman.
Andy Busch and Joe Guinan discuss the economy and Fed policy. www.advantagefutures.com @FuturesNews email@example.com
ANDY BUSCH INTERVIEW CLIPS APRIL 2015
- Understanding the Fed's Portfolio (Apr 2015, 1:37)
- Relationship Between Inflation & Raising Rates (Apr 2015, 2:17)
- Payroll Numbers and Minimum Wage (Apr 2015, 2:16)
- Does Slowdown in Profit Growth Hurt Employment? (Apr 2015, 2:45)
- Drop in Oil Prices Benefits Global Powers (Apr 2015, 3:11)
- Where Does the Risk Run? (Apr 2015, 2:36)
- Tools Needed to Raise Rates (Apr 2015, 2:56)
- Volatility & Fed's Decision (Apr 2015, 3:22)
- Normalizing Rates, What Percentage & Will Fed Wait Too Long? (Apr 2015, 2:15)
- Forecast on 2Q Effects of Fed Hike (Apr 2015, 2:54)
- Timing of Fed Hike: How Soon & How Much? (Apr 2015, 1:43)
- Peppa Pig Episodes - Outdoor adventures with Peppa Pig! - Cartoons for Children