With more than 3.8 billion contracts processed, our high volumes afford us tremendous efficiencies that we pass through to clients. Below is a schedule of our standard commission rates. Click here to view pricing for our front-end providers.
Enter your estimated monthly volume (in contract sides) below to calculate your commissions.
Your Estimated Monthly Volume
|Volume Scale||Rate ($)||Commissions Paid|
|0 - 100||$0.99||--|
|101 - 1,000||$0.69||--|
|1,001 - 2,000||$0.49||--|
|2,001 - 5,000||$0.29||--|
|5,001 - 10,000||$0.19||--|
Total Commission Paid
Average Price Per Contract
Click here to request a customized pricing proposal, now.Go
- All exchange, clearing, and regulatory fees will apply.
- Rates are quoted per contract side, subject to change without notice, and offered to self-directed individual investors trading for their own account.
- All cap schedules renew monthly.
- New tiers take effect with the next trade after volume threshold is reached.
- These rates apply to: CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX), Liffe, EUREX, NYSE, Montreal, Euronext Paris, MGEX, ICE US, ICE EU (excluding power), NFX, and CFE.
- Rates not applicable to options trading.
- Interest will not be paid on the equity balance in your account.
- An Overnight Open Position Charge will apply if the account carries overnight positions. The charge will be equal of an annualized rate of 8% multiplied by the total exchange minimum maintenance margin requirement. This charge will apply to open positions in all contracts.
- Advantage’s Global Execution Desk is available to accept orders via phone. A rate schedule is included with this proposal.
- NYSE Euronext Paris and EUREX trades are assigned a $0.03 per side brokerage fee.
- MGEX trades are assigned a $0.25 per side brokerage fee.
- Montreal trades are assigned a C$0.05 per side brokerage fee.
- ASX trades are assigned a $0.20 per side brokerage fee.
The risk of trading futures and options can be substantial. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
To learn more, contact an Advantage Futures Client Representative
Please call: 312.800.7000
Or email: ContactUs@advantagefutures.com