With more than 3.6 billion contracts processed, our high volumes afford us tremendous efficiencies that we pass through to clients. Below is a schedule of our standard commission rates. Click here to view pricing for our front-end providers.
Enter your estimated monthly volume (in contract sides) below to calculate your commissions.
Your Estimated Monthly Volume
|Volume Scale||Rate ($)||Commissions Paid|
|0 - 100||$0.99||--|
|101 - 1,000||$0.69||--|
|1,001 - 2,000||$0.49||--|
|2,001 - 5,000||$0.29||--|
|5,001 - 10,000||$0.19||--|
Total Commission Paid
Average Price Per Contract
Click here to request a customized pricing proposal, now.Go
- All exchange, clearing, and regulatory fees will apply.
- Rates are quoted per contract side, subject to change without notice, and offered to self-directed individual investors trading for their own account.
- All cap schedules renew monthly.
- These rates apply to: CME Group (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX), Liffe, EUREX, NYSE, Montreal, Euronext Paris, MGEX, ICE US, ICE EU (excluding power), NFX, and CFE.
- Rates not applicable to options trading.
- Advantage’s Global Execution Desk is available to accept orders via phone. A rate schedule is included with this proposal.
- Interest will not be paid on the equity balance in your account.
- This rate schedule is predicated on day trading activity with minimal overnight positions and little overnight margin. If the account carries overnight positions with significant margin requirements, this rate schedule may not apply.
- NYSE Euronext Paris and EUREX trades are assigned a $0.03 per side brokerage fee.
- MGEX trades are assigned a $0.25 per side brokerage fee.
- Montreal trades are assigned a C$0.05 per side brokerage fee.
- ASX trades are assigned a $0.20 per side brokerage fee.
The risk of trading futures and options can be substantial. Each investor must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
To learn more, contact an Advantage Futures Client Representative
Please call: 312.800.7000
Or email: ContactUs@advantagefutures.com