OptionsCity Software powers the trading, risk management and analytics needs of futures and options traders, market makers, financial institutions and other market participants worldwide. OptionsCity is a certified Independent Software Vendor and a source of electronic futures and options trading volume on global derivatives exchanges.
CityTrader is the next generation, web-based platform for trading futures and options on futures. CityTrader brings advanced functionality, such as custom spread-building and RFQs, with the ease of an online trading platform to a broad audience of active traders and commodity market participants.
- Full exchange functionality including spreads and RFQs
- A simple, refreshing and intuitive design
- Robust risk controls to manage multiple accounts
- Full documentation with 24/7 support
- Cross-platform access so you can trade from modern web browsers as well as Windows and Mac desktop apps
- Dynamic market ladder along with charts and analytics
- City API, a set of secure and scalable REST-based APIs for customization
Click here for a free demo of CityTrader.
Click here to view our video library of CityTrader tutorials.
Metro NOW is a high performance, server-based options trading platform that allows users to build and buy, taking advanced off-the-shelf software and adding a growing library of custom in-house widgets. It comes out-of-the-box with traditional Metro NOW widgets, such as options pricing, risk management and execution. Metro NOW allows users to access and download an expanding catalog of widgets from the City Store.
- Server-side processing and execution
- Intuitive, configurable interface
- Early detection, auto-response to extreme market conditions
- Multi-asset support across exchanges
- Integrates with proprietary pricing models
- Proprietary quoting algorithms
- Supports trading floor tablets
- Multiple options pricing and skewing methods
- Integrated risk management
- View RFQs, Auctions and PIPs
Click here to request a demo of Metro.
Click here to Open An Account.
For a detailed listing of the prices associated with OptionsCity, please contact an Advantage Futures sales representative with any questions at 312.800.7000, or email us at ContactUs@advantagefutures.com.