Advantage Futures offers server hosting at two data centers located at 350 E. Cermak: Equinix and Telx. These data centers combine to offer exchange connections to the CME Group, NYSE Liffe, ICE Futures, Eurex and Montréal Exchange.
Server Hosting Solutions Include:
- 24-Hour Support
- Electric power with backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Redundant climate-controlled environment
- All servers equipped with a LOM port component in order to allow Advantage remote access to the server
- A minimum N+1 redundancy for every IBX power system
- Ecosystems of choice for maximum innovation
- Optional disaster recovery protection
The Equinix data center interconnects the financial services industry by facilitating proximity hosting and FIX connectivity on a global scale. Home to the largest collection of exchanges and trading platforms; this data center includes power systems with built-in redundancy, full Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), backup generator systems and HVAC systems to provide optimum operating conditions.
Telx’s CHI1 facility opened in 2006 and recently went through significant expansions creating colocation services in six independent suites. Telx, one of the largest colocation providers in the facility, offers direct connections to many of the industry’s leading trading platforms, financial services companies and exchanges; including an ICE matching engine.