At Advantage Futures, maintaining customer trust and confidence is a high priority. We understand that you are concerned with how we treat nonpublic personal information (“Customer Information”) that we obtain from you or from other sources about you in the course of providing you with our products and services. For this reason, we want you to understand how we work to protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps we take to safeguard that information.
Advantage Futures restricts access to Customer Information about you to:
- Those of our employees and affiliates who need to know that information in order to provide the products and services you receive from us.
- Those unaffiliated third parties whose access to such information is permitted or required by law and who need to know that information in order to assist us in providing you with the products and services you receive from us.
To protect the security of Customer Information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards for guarding the information we collect about you. While Advantage has written policies and procedures with respect to safeguarding your nonpublic personal information, it is possible (although highly unlikely) that a third party may be able to gain unauthorized access to such information by “hacking” into Advantage’s system or otherwise. We utilize state-of-the art security devices and strive to safeguard all client information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
In providing you with financial products and services, Advantage Futures may collect the following types of Customer Information:
- Information from your account applications and other forms (for example, your name, address, social security number, income, and investment experience).
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or other (for example, your trading history, your history of meeting margin calls, and your use of various products and services).
- Information about your creditworthiness, credit history, and other information about you from consumer reporting agencies, our affiliates, or providers of other demographic information, such as your purchasing or investment preferences.
- Information about you obtained in connection with Advantage Futures efforts to protect against fraud or unauthorized use of your account.
CATEGORIES OF PARTIES TO WHICH WE MAY DISCLOSE:
Advantage Futures may disclose the types of your Customer Information listed above to the following types of parties:
- Affiliates, including affiliated financial service providers.
- Governmental agencies, other regulatory bodies, and law enforcement officials.
- Other organizations, as required by law.
Advantage Futures may also disclose your Customer Information to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as in response to a subpoena or legal process or in order to complete a transaction which you initiated and authorized.
The policies and practices described in this notice are subject to change. Advantage Futures will notify you of any significant changes as required by applicable law.