Please join Advantage Futures for a seminar presented by Bill Lapp of Advanced Economic Solutions (“AES”). Bill will provide his view of the prospects for major markets during 2013 and beyond.
- Likelihood of another shortfall in corn and soybean production in 2013
- Yield prospects for 2013 US winter wheat crop
- Corn and soybean production rebounds: How low could prices go?
- Risk on vs. risk off — how macro factors impact commodity markets
- Outcomes of a revised US biofuel policy
About Bill Lapp and Advanced Economic Solutions:
- Bill Lapp is currently President of Advanced Economic Solutions and is a former director of the KC Board of Trade. Lapp, who has been analyzing markets for over 30 years, is a frequent speaker at numerous industry functions, including a presentation to the Commodity Markets Council this past January.
- Founded in 2005, AES is an independent consulting firm that provides quality economic research and consultation services.
Reception to follow