Vela is a leading independent provider of trading and market access technology for global multi-asset electronic trading. Our software enables clients to rapidly access global liquidity, markets, and data sources for superior execution. We help firms successfully differentiate and innovate in an ever-changing, increasingly-regulated and fiercely-competitive landscape, while also reducing total cost of ownership.
Vela’s ticker plant, execution gateways, trading platform, and risk and analytics software deliver a unique, ultra-low latency technology stack to simplify and streamline electronic trading. We leverage the latest innovations in technology to deliver cutting-edge performance, features and reliability. Our modular stack provides access to a comprehensive set of trading, data and risk APIs and can be delivered as-a-Service from multiple co-location data centers globally.
The Metro Trading Platform from Vela offers a complete solution for options pricing, execution, and risk management combined with best-of-breed API extensibility to support automated, algorithmic, and click trading strategies.
- Fully concurrent design and an in-process execution model that prioritises trading logic to achieve round trip times in microseconds
- Flexibility of an in-house solution without the resource and infrastructure overhead
- Custom RFQ tools for Eurex EnLight spread reception, negotiation and trading
- MiFID II and MAR compliant with full exchange-driven change management
- Full tablet functionality adopted by hundreds for pit trading
- Specific features for energy trading include CSO and APO support, strip pricing, Ju-Zhong pricing model and BBO widget for aggregated market data and best execution across three venues
- Smart volatility skew linking imperative for S&P index traders with almost daily expirations across different symbols and exchanges
- Interest rate traders can manage volatility skews and portfolio risk across the entire yield curve
Click here to request a demo of Metro.
Click here to Open An Account.
For a detailed listing of the prices associated with Vela, please contact an Advantage Futures sales representative with any questions at 312.800.7000, or email us at ContactUs@advantagefutures.com.